Features and Benefits
- Reflective design
- Low insertion loss: 1.8 dB at 44 GHz
- High isolation: 28 dB at 44 GHz
- High input linearity
- 0.1 dB power compression (P0.1dB): 37 dBm
- Third-order intercept (IP3): 52 dBm
- High RF power handling:
- 28 dBm average
- 36 dBm peak
- Single supply operation: 3.3V
- Internal negative voltage generator (NVG)
- RF settling time (0.1 dB final RF output): 45 ns
- 20-terminal, 3 mm × 3 mm, land grid array package
- Pin compatible with the ADRF5300: 24 GHz - 32 GHz
The ADRF5301 is a reflective, single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) switch manufactured in the silicon process.
The ADRF5301 was developed for 5G applications from 35 GHz to 44 GHz. This device has low insertion loss of 1.8 dB, high isolation of 28 dB, and radio frequency (RF) input power handling capability of 28 dBm average and 36 dBm peak.
The ADRF5301 incorporates a negative voltage generator (NVG) to operate with a single positive supply of 3.3 V applied to the VDD pin. The devices employs complementary metal-oxide semiconductor (CMOS)-/low voltage transistor to transistor logic (LVTTL)-compatible control.
The ADRF5301 is pin-compatible with the ADRF5300, which operates from 24 GHz to 32 GHz.
The ADRF5301 comes in a 20-terminal, 3 mm × 3 mm, RoHS-compliant, land grid array (LGA) package and can operate from −40°C to +105°C.
- Industrial scanner
- Test instrumentation
- Cellular infrastructure mmWave 5G
- Military radios, radars, electronic counter measures (ECMs)
- Microwave radios and very small aperture terminals (VSATs)
Product Lifecycle Pre-Release
This product is new and engineering validation may still be underway. Quantities may be limited and design specifications may change while we ready the product for release to production.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.