Features and Benefits
- Low RDSON of 105 mΩ at 1.8 V
- Internal output discharge resistor (ADP191)
- Turn-on slew rate limiting (ADP191
- Low input voltage range: 1.2 V to 3.6 V
- 500 mA continuous operating current
- Built-in level shift for control logic that can be operated by 1.2 V logic
- Low 2 μA (maximum) ground current
- Ultralow shutdown current: <1 μA
- Ultrasmall 0.8 mm × 0.8 mm, 4-ball, 0.4 mm pitch WLCSP
Product DetailsThe ADP190/ADP191 are high-side load switches designed for operation from 1.2 V to 3.6 V. These load switchs provide power domain isolation for extended power battery life. The devices contain a low on-resistance P-channel MOSFET that supports more than 500 mA of continuous current and minimizes power loss. The low 2 μA (maximum) of ground current and ultralow shutdown current make the ADP190/ADP191 ideal for battery-operated portable equipment. The built-in level shifter for enable logic makes the ADP190/ADP191 compatible with modern processors and GPIO controllers.
- Mobile phones
- Digital cameras and audio devices
- Portable and battery-powered equipment
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Tools & Simulations
Microsoft Excel download tool from ADIsimPower to generate a power supply design complete with a schematic, bill of materials, and performance specifications.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.