Features and Benefits
- RF frequency range: 47.2 GHz to 48.2 GHz
- CMOS beamformer with industry leading efficiency and linear Pout with 5G NR
- No degradation in EVM at wide 5G NR channel bandwidths
- 16 Configurable TX and RX channels
- Dual Polarization – 8 Horizontal and 8 Vertical Channels
- Fast TDD switching time using external pins
- Integrated TX power detectors and temperature sensor
- Matched 50Ω single-ended RF inputs and outputs
- Efficient heat transfer package
- Non-volatile memory for full-array phase and gain calibration
- High resolution vector modulators for phase control
- High resolution DGAs for amplitude control
- Temperature compensation
- Memory for TX and RX beam positions
- 3GPP specification compliant
- Common SPI register map across ADMV4828 / ADMV4928 / ADMV4728
For more information please contact ADI at mmWave5G@analog.com
Product Lifecycle Pre-Release
This product is new and engineering validation may still be underway. Quantities may be limited and design specifications may change while we ready the product for release to production.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.