Suggested Replacement Parts :
Product Lifecycle Obsolete
The models in this product family are no longer available.
To find replacement products for this part:
AvailabilityThis model is Obsolete and all models in the family are Obsolete
Evaluation Kits (3)
This adaptor board allows for easy plug and play connection of Analog Devices Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) devices to the Raspberry Pi platform, providing application and software development.
There are two ways in which to connect your IMU to this adaptor board.
- Direct board mounting using the screws and mounting locations provided.
- Mount the IMU to a separate ADIS16IMU1/PCBZ or ADIS16IMU4/PCBZ breakout board and use the flexible 16-position ribbon cable to the EVAL-ADISIMU1-RPIZ.
This helps both software development as well as enabling real world application verification with the ability to physically move the sensor.
Features & Benefits
- Simplifies software and application prototyping of IMU’s on Raspberry Pi Platform
- Direct mounting for software development
- Ribbon cable mounting for application testing and verification
- Connects to ADIS16IMU1/PCBZ and ADIS16IMU4/PCBZ compatible IMU devices
- Connectable to Raspberry Pi 3B+ and 4 through the 40pin GPIO connector
The EVAL-ADIS-FX3 is the latest addition to the iSensor evaluation portfolio and was designed from the ground up to provide users with an easy-to-use solution for capturing reliable inertial data in lab and characterization environments. The EVAL-ADIS-FX3 incorporates the ability to capture inertial sensor data at maximum throughput while interfacing with external test equipment and reacting to external triggers.
In addition to launching a redesigned hardware platform, we’ve also developed a robust API that allows users to quickly build custom applications that capture reliable sensor data. We’ve included many useful features into the API that enable designers to characterize sensor performance in any .NET compatible environment.
- Inertial sensing
- Autonomous driving
- Platform stabilization
Features & Benefits
- Real-time sampling of IMU at full sample rate with no loss of data guaranteed.
- No external power needed. (Can be powered from USB port.)
- Completely open source API, Firmware, and Evaluation GUI.
- Schematics available
- API includes a wrapper library for interfacing to MATLAB, Python, LabView.
The ADIS16IMU2/PCBZ provides a simple breakout board function for the ADIS1636x and ADIS1640x MEMS IMU product families. When used in conjunction with an ADIS1644X/FLEX, the ADIS16IMU2/PCBZ provides a simple breakout board function for the ADIS16334, ADIS16445 and ADIS16448 as well. This PCB has four mounting holes that will support use of M2.5 machine screws and provides access to critical IMU signals through a 2x8, 16-pin, 2mm pitch connection, which supports easy connection with standard ribbon cables (1mm systems). The ADIS16IMU2/PCBZ serves as a partial replacement for several obsoleted evaluation tools. Please see the following list:
- Replace the ADIS16334/PCBZ with (1) ADIS16334BMLZ, (1) ADIS16IMU2/PCBZ and (1) ADIS1644X/FLEX
- Replace the ADIS16445/PCBZ with (1) ADIS16445BMLZ, (1) ADIS16IMU2/PCBZ and (1) ADIS1644X/FLEX
- Replace the ADIS16448/PCBZ with (1) ADIS16448BMLZ, (1) ADIS16IMU2/PCBZ and (1) ADIS1644X/FLEX
Features & Benefits
Enables connection to the following products with a 16-conductor, 1mm ribbon cable:
- ADIS16334BMLZ (in conjunction with an ADIS1644X/FLEX)
- ADIS16445BMLZ (in conjunction with an ADIS1644X/FLEX)
- ADIS16448BMLZ (in conjunction with an ADIS1644X/FLEX)
Software & Systems Requirements
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.