Features and Benefits
- 27.5 GHz to 31 GHz frequency range
- Low power dissipation (<12 mW per channel)
- 4 beam/16 channel beamforming IC
- Configurable for transmit or receive operation
- Programmable time delay and step attenuator for beam steering
- Internal memory for storing beam positions
- User programmable sequencer for quick and efficient beam state selection
- Update, reset, & mute beam commands issued via pins or SPI
- Supports beam hopping and raster scanning
- Integrated ADC for:
- Temperature sensor
- General analog inputs
- Programmable bias modes
- 16 chip parallel addressability over 4-wire SPI interface
- Easy to use BGA package
For more information please contact ADI at email@example.com.
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
See our Ordering FAQs for answers to questions about online orders, payment options and more.
Buy Now Pricing
(**) Displayed Buy Now Price and Price Range is based on small quantity orders.
(*)The 1Ku list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.