Features and Benefits
- High Performance Member of Pin-Compatible TxDAC Product Family
- 125 MSPS Update Rate
- 12-Bit Resolution
- Excellent Spurious Free Dynamic Range Performance
- SFDR to Nyquist @ 5 MHz Output: 79 dBc
- Differential Current Outputs: 2 mA to 20 mA
- Power Dissipation: 185 mW @ 5 V
- Power-Down Mode: 20 mW @ 5 V
- On-Chip 1.20 V Reference
- CMOS-Compatible +2.7 V to +5.5 V Digital Interface
- Package 28-Lead SOIC and TSSOP
- Edge-Triggered Latches
The AD9752 is a 12-bit resolution second generation member of the TxDAC series of high performance, low power CMOS digital-to-analog converters (DACs). The TxDAC family, which consists of pin compatible 8-, 10-, 12-, and 14-bit DACs, is specifically optimized for the transmit signal path of communication systems. All of the devices share the same interface options, small outline package and pinout, thus providing an upward or downward component selection path based on performance, resolution and cost. The AD9752 offers exceptional ac and dc performance while supporting update rates up to 125 MSPS.
- Wideband Communication Transmit Channel: Direct IF
- Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS)
Wireless Local Loop
Digital Radio Link
- The AD9752 is a member of the wideband TxDACproduct family that provides an upward or downward component selection path based on resolution (8 to 14 bits), performance and cost. The entire family of TxDACs is available in industry standard pinouts.
- Manufactured on a CMOS process, the AD9752 uses a proprietary switching technique that enhances dynamic performance beyond that previously attainable by higher power/cost bipolar or BiCMOS devices.
- On-chip, edge-triggered input CMOS latches interface readily to +2.7 V to +5 V CMOS logic families. The AD9752 can support update rates up to 125 MSPS.
- A flexible single-supply operating range of 4.5 V to 5.5 V and a wide full-scale current adjustment span of 2 mA to 20 mA allow the AD9752 to operate at reduced power levels.
- The current output(s) of the AD9752 can be easily configured for various single-ended or differential circuit topologies.
Product Lifecycle Not Recommended for New Designs
This designates products ADI does not recommend broadly for new designs.
Evaluation Kits (1)
Application Notes (4)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.