Features and Benefits
- High voltage drive to within 1.3 V of supply rails
- Output short-circuit protection
- High update rates
- Fast, 100 Ms/s 10-bit input data update rate
- Static power dissipation: 1.4 W
- Voltage-controlled video reference (brightness), offset, and full-scale (contrast), output levels
- INV bit reverses polarity of video signals
- 3.3 V logic, 9 V to 18 V analog supplies
- High accuracy voltage outputs
Laser trimming eliminates the need for adjustments or calibration
- Flexible logic XFR allows parallel AD8386 operation
- Fast settling into capacities loads 35 ns settling time to 0.25% into 150 pF load
Slew rate 400 V/µs
- Available in 64-lead 9 mm x 9 mm LFCSP_VQ
Product DetailsThe AD8386 provides a fast, 10-bit, latched, decimating digital input that drives 12 high voltage outputs. Input words with 10 bits are loaded sequentially into 12 separate high speed, bipolar DACs. Flexible digital input format allows several AD8386s to be used in parallel in high resolution displays. The output signal can be adjusted for dc reference, signal inversion, and contrast for maximum flexibility.
The AD8386 is fabricated on ADI's fast bipolar, 26 V XFHV process, which provides fast input logic, bipolar DACs with trimmed accuracy and fast settling, high voltage, precision drive amplifiers on the same chip.
The AD8386 dissipates 1.4 W nominal static power.
The AD8386 is offered in 64-lead 9 mm x 9 mm LFCSP_VQ package and operates over the commercial temperature range of 0°C to 85°C.
Product Lifecycle Last Time Buy
All products in this family will be obsolete soon. Please contact ADI Sales or Distributors to arrange for final purchases and read our Obsolescence Information to review the time periods for placing final orders and receiving final shipments.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.