Features and Benefits
- Complete, Fully Calibrated Log-Limiting IF Amplifier
- 100 dB Dynamic Range: –91 dBV to +9 dBV
- Stable RSSI Scaling Over Temperature and Supplies: 20 mV/dB Slope, –95 dBm Intercept
- ±0.4 dB RSSI Linearity up to 200 MHz
- Fully Differential Inputs, RIN = 1 kΩ, CIN = 2.5 pF
- Single Supply of +2.7 V to +6.5 V at 16 mA Typical
The AD8306 is a complete IF limiting amplifier, providing both an accurate logarithmic (decibel) measure of the input signal (the RSSI function) over a dynamic range of 100 dB, and a programmable limiter output, useful from 5 MHz to 400 MHz.
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.