Features and Benefits
- Resolution: 12 Bits
- Nonlinearity: ±1/2 LSB Tmin to Tmax
- Low Gain Drift: 2ppm/°C typ, 5ppm/°C max
- Serial Load on Positive or Negative Strobe
- Asynchronous CLEAR Input for Initialization
- Full 4-Quadrant Multiplication
- Low Multiplying Feedthrough: 1 LSB max @10kHz
- Requires no Schottky Diode Output
- Low Power Dissipation: 40 mW max
- +5V Supply
- Small Size: 16-pin DIP and
- 20-Terminal Surface Mount Package
- Low Cost
The AD7543 is a precision 12-bit monolithic CMOS multiplying DAC designed for serial interface applications.
The DAC's logic circuitry consists of a 12-bit serial-in parallelout shift register (Register A) and a 12-bit DAC input register (Register B). Serial data at the AD7543 SRI pin is clocked into Register A on the leading or trailing edge (user selected) of the strobe input. Once Register A is full its contents are loaded into Register B under control of the LOAD inputs.
Product Lifecycle Not Recommended for New Designs
This designates products ADI does not recommend broadly for new designs.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.