Features and Benefits
- Microprocessor compatible (6800, 8085, Z80, etc.)
- TTL/CMOS compatible inputs
- On-chip data latches
- Endpoint linearity
- Low power consumption
- Monotonicity guaranteed (full temperature range)
- Latch free (no protection Schottky required)
- Download AD7524-EP Data Sheet (pdf)
- Military temperature range (−55°C to +125°C)
- Controlled manufacturing baseline
- One assembly/test site
- One fabrication site
- Enhanced product change notification
- Qualification data available on request
- V62/12659-01XB DSCC Drawing Number
Product DetailsThe AD7524 is a low cost, 8-bit monolithic CMOS DAC designed for the direct interface to most microprocessors.
- Microprocessor Controlled Gain Circuits
- Microprocessor Controlled Attenuator Circuits
- Microprocessor Controlled Function Generation
- Precision AGC Circuits
- Bus Structured Instruments
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Tools & Simulations
Precision DAC Error Budget Tool
The Precision DAC Error Budget Tool is a web application that calculates the DC Accuracy of precision DAC signal chains. It shows how the static errors accumulate throughout your signal chain to quickly evaluate the design tradeoffs. Calculations include the DC errors introduced by Voltage References, Operation Amplifiers and Precision DACs.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.