Features and Benefits
- Dual 12-bit, 2-channel ADC
- True bipolar analog inputs
- Programmable input ranges
±10 V, ±5 V, 0 V to +10 V
±12 V with +3 V external reference
- Throughput rate: 500 kSPS
- High analog input impedance
- Low current consumption
5.1 mA typical in normal mode
320 nA typical in shutdown mode
- Simultaneous conversion with read in less than 2 µs
- 72 dB SNR at 50 kHz input frequency
12-bit no missing codes
- Accurate on-chip reference: 2.5 V ± 0.2%
- –40°C to +85°C operation
- High speed serial interface
- iCMOS process technology
The AD7366-5/AD7367-51 are dual, 12-/14-bit, low power, successive approximation analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) that feature throughput rates up to 500 kSPS. Each device contains two ADCs, which are both preceded by a 2-channel multiplexer, and a low noise, wide bandwidth, track-and-hold amplifier.
The AD7366-5/AD7367-5 are fabricated on the Analog Devices, Inc., industrial CMOS process (iCMOS®)2, which is a technology platform combining the advantages of low and high voltage CMOS. The process allows the parts to accept high voltage bipolar signals in addition to reducing power consumption and package size. The AD7366-5/AD7367-5 can accept true bipolar analog input signals in the ±10 V range, ±5 V range, and 0 V to +10 V range.
The devices have an on-chip 2.5 V reference that can be disabled to allow the use of an external reference. If a 3 V reference is applied to the DCAPA and DCAPB pins, the AD7366-5/AD7367-5 can accept a true bipolar ±12 V analog input. Minimum ±12 V VDD and VSS supplies are required for the ±12 V input range.
- True bipolar analog input signals can be accepted, as well as ±10 V, ±5 V, ±12 V (with external reference), and 0 V to +10 V unipolar signals.
- Two complete ADC functions allow simultaneous sampling and conversion of two channels.
- A 500 kSPS serial interface is SPI-/QSPI™-/MICROWIRE™-/ DSP-compatible.
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Support & Discussions
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.