Features and Benefits
- SNR = 90 dB in 150 kHz bandwidth (to Nyquist @ 61.44 MSPS
- Worst harmonic = 83 dBc (to Nyquist @ 61.44 MSPS)
- Sample rates up to 65 MSPS
- IF sampling frequencies to 200 MHz
- Internal ADC voltage reference
- Integrated ADC sample and-hold inputs
- Flexible analog input range (1 V to 2 V p-p)
- Differential analog inputs
- ADC clock duty cycle stabilizer
- 85 dB channel isolation/crosstalk
- Crossbar switched DDC inputs
- Digital resampling for noninteger decimation
- Programmable decimating FIR filters
- Flexible control for multicarrier and phased array
- Dual AGC stages for output level control
- Dual 16-bit parallel or 8-bit link output ports
- User-configurable built-in self-test (BIST) capability
- Energy-saving power-down modes
The AD6652 is a mixed-signal IF to baseband receiver consisting of dual 12-bit MSPS ADCs and a wideband multimode digital downconverter (DDC). The AD6652 is designed to support communications applications where low cost, small size, and versatility are desired. The AD6652 is also suitable for other applications in imaging, medical ultrasound, instrumentation, and test equipment.
Product Lifecycle Not Recommended for New Designs
This designates products ADI does not recommend broadly for new designs.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.