Features and Benefits
- 100 MSPS Wideband Input (14-Bit)
- Four Independent Digital Receivers in a Single Package
- Digital Re-sampling for non-Integer Decimation Rates
- 3.3 Volt CMOS
- Programmable Decimating RAM Coefficient FIR Filters
- JTAG Boundary Scan, Built in Self Test (BIST) Capability
Designed for multicarrier, multimode receivers, the AD6624A is part of Analog Devices' SoftCell™ Multicarrier transceiver chipset. It is compatible with the latest IF-Sampling analog-to-digital converters including the AD6640, 12-bit and AD6644/AD6645, 14-bit devices. The AD6624 is a four channel (quad) digital receiver signal processor (RSP) with four cascaded signal-processing elements: a frequency translator, two fixed-coefficient decimating filters, and a programmable coefficient decimating filter.
The AD6624A is available in a 196-Lead BGA package.
- Wireless Infrastructure: Cellular, PCS, In-Building, WLL
- GSM, IS-136, AMPS, PHS, EDGE
- Phased Array Antenna Systems
- Software Programmable Digital Receivers
- Communications and Instrumentation
Product Lifecycle Not Recommended for New Designs
This designates products ADI does not recommend broadly for new designs.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.