Features and Benefits
- Dual channel
- 16-bit resolution
- 2- or 4-quadrant, 4 MHz BW multiplying DAC
- ±1 LSB DNL
- ±1 LSB INL
- Operating supply voltage: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Low noise: 12 nV/√Hz
- Low power: IDD = 10 μA max
- 0.5 μs settling time
- Built-in RFB facilitates current-to-voltage conversion
- See data sheet for additional features
- Download the AD5547-EP data sheet (pdf)
- Military temperature range (such as −55°C to +125°C).
- Controlled manufacturing baseline
- One assembly/test site
- One fabrication site
- Enhanced product change notification
- Qualification data available on request
- V62/12651 DSCC Drawing Number
The AD5547/AD5557 are dual precision, 16-/14-bit, multiplying, low power, current-output, parallel input, digital- to-analog converters. They are designed to operate from single +5 V supply with ±10 V multiplying references for 4-quadrant outputs with up to 4 MHz bandwidth.
The built-in 4-quadrant resistors facilitate resistance matching and temperature tracking, which minimize the numbers of components needed for multiquadrant applications. In addition, the feedback resistor (RFB) simplifies the I-V conversion with an external buffer.
The AD5547/AD5557 are available in a compact TSSOP-38 package and operate at the extended automotive temperature range of –40°C to +125°C.
- Automatic Test Equipment
- Digitally controlled calibration
- Digital waveform generation
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Application Notes (6)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.