Features and Benefits
- High integration
- 32-channel, 14-bit denseDAC® with integrated high voltage output amplifier
- Guaranteed monotonic
- Housed in 15 mm × 15 mm CSP_BGA package
- Full-scale output voltage programmable from 50 V to 200 V via reference input
- 550 µA drive capability
- Integrated silicon diode for temperature monitoring
- DSP-/microcontroller-compatible serial interface
- 1.2 MHz channel update rate
- Asynchronous RESET facility
- –10°C to +85°C temperature range
The AD5535B is a 32-channel, 14-bit denseDAC® with an on-chip high voltage output amplifier. This device is targeted for optical micro-electromechanical systems. The output voltage range is programmable via the REF_IN pin. The output range is 0 V to 50 V when REF_IN = 1 V, and 0 V to 200 V when REF_IN = 4 V. Each amplifier can source 550 μA, which is ideal for the deflection and control of optical MEMS mirrors.
The selected digital-to-analog converter (DAC) register is written to via the 3-wire interface. The serial interface operates at clock rates of up to 30 MHz and is compatible with DSP and micro-controller interface standards.
The device is operated with AVCC = 4.75 V to 5.25 V, DVCC = 2.7 V to 5.25 V, V+ = 4.75 V to 5.25 V, and VPP of up to 225 V. REF_IN is buffered internally on the AD5535B and should be driven from a stable reference source.
- Optical microelectromechanical systems (MEMS)
- Optical crosspoint switches
- Micropositioning applications using piezoelectric actuators
- Level setting in automotive test and measurement
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The evaluation board allows the functionality and performance of the AD5535B to be easily evaluated. The eval board connects to a PC via the SDP. Software is provided to allow the user to program the registers of the AD5535B.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.