Features and Benefits
- Dual 12-Bit DAC in 28-Lead TSSOP
- Low Power: 600 µA @ 5 V, 500 µA @ 3 V
- Power-Down to 200 nA @ 5 V, 80 nA @ 3 V
- Guaranteed Monotonic by Design
- Power-On-Reset to Zero Volts
- Double-Buffered Input Logic
- Simultaneous Update of DAC Outputs via LDAC pin (active low)
- Low Power Parallel Data Interface
- Temperature Range: -40°C to 105°C
The AD5334/AD5335/AD5336/AD5344 are quad 8-,10-,and 12-bit DACs. They operate from a 2.5 V to 5.5 V supply consuming just 500 µA at 3 V, and feature a power-down mode that further reduces the current to 80 nA. These devices incorporate an on-chip output buffer that can drive the output to both supply rails.
- Available in a 28-lead TSSOP package
- Low power, single supply operation from 2.5 V to 5.5 V supply
- Consumes 1.5 mW at 3 V and 3 mW at 5 V
- On-chip ouput buffer can drive output to both supply rails
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The EVAL-AD5344DBZ is designed to quickly prototype AD5344 circuits and reduce design time. The EVAL-AD5344DBZ interfaces with the USB port of a PC via the SDP-B controller board. Software can be downloaded that allows users to program the AD5344.
The EVAL-AD5344DBZ evaluation board requires the SDP-B controller board.
Full specifications for the AD5344 are listed in the AD5344 data sheet available from Analog Devices and should be consulted in conjunction with UG-985 when using the evaluation board.
Features & Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board (EVAL-AD5344DBZ) in conjunction with nanoDAC® motherboard (EVAL-MBnanoDAC-SDZ)
- On-board references
- Various link options
- PC control in conjunction with Analog Devices, Inc., system demonstration platform (SDP)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.