Features and Benefits
- Dual 8-Bit DAC in 24-Lead TSSOP
- Low Power: 600 µA @ 5 V, 500 µA @ 3 V
- Power-Down to 200 nA @ 5 V, 80 nA @ 3 V
- Guaranteed Monotonic by Design
- Power-On-Reset to Zero Volts
- Double-Buffered Input Logic
- Simultaneous Update of DAC
Outputs via LDAC pin (active low)
- Asynchronous Clear Facility via CLR pin (active low)
- Low Power Parallel Data Interface
- Temperature Range: -40°C to 105°C
The AD5334 / AD5335 / AD5336 / AD5344 are quad 8-, 10-, and 12-bit DACs. They operate from a 2.5 V to 5.5 V supply consuming just 500 µA at 3 V, and feature a power-down mode that further reduces the current to 80 nA. These devices incorporate an on-chip output buffer that can drive the output to both supply rails.
- Available in a 24-lead TSSOP package
- Low power, single supply operation from 2.5 V to 5.5 V supply
- Consumes 1.5 mW at 3 V and 3 mW at 5 V
- On-chip output buffer can drive output to both supply rails
- Programmable output range 0-VREF or 0-2VREF (via GAIN pin)
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Tools & Simulations
Precision DAC Error Budget Tool
The Precision DAC Error Budget Tool is a web application that calculates the DC Accuracy of precision DAC signal chains. It shows how the static errors accumulate throughout your signal chain to quickly evaluate the design tradeoffs. Calculations include the DC errors introduced by Voltage References, Operation Amplifiers and Precision DACs.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.