Features and Benefits
- Dual 8-Bit DAC in 20-Lead TSSOP
- Low Power: 300 µA @ 5 V, 230 µA @ 3 V
- Power-Down to 200 nA @ 5 V, 80 nA @ 3 V
- Guaranteed Monotonic by Design
- Power-On-Reset to Zero Volts
- Double-Buffered Input Logic
- Simultaneous Update of DAC
Outputs via LDAC pin (active low)
- Asynchronous Clear Facility
via CLR pin (active low)
- Low Power Parallel Data Interface
- Temperature Range: -40°C to 105°C
The AD5332/AD5333/AD5342/AD5343 are dual 8-,10-,and 12-bit DACs. They operate from a 2.5 V to 5.5 V supply consuming just 230 µA at 3 V, and feature a power-down pin, PD that further reduces the current to 80 nA. These devices incorporate an on-chip output buffer that can drive the output to both supply rails, while the AD5333 and AD5342 allow a choice of buffered or unbuffered reference input.
- Available in a 20-lead TSSOP package
- Low power, single supply operation from 2.5 V to 5.5 V supply
- Consumes 0.69 mW at 3 V and 1.5 mW at 5 V
- On-chip ouput buffer can drive output to both supply rails
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.