Features and Benefits
- Single 8-Bit DAC in 20-Lead TSSOP
- Low power operation: 115 μA @ 3 V, 140 μA @ 5 V
- Power-down to 80 nA @ 3 V, 200 nA @ 5 V via PD Pin
- 2.5 V to 5.5 V power supply
- Double-buffered input logic
- Guaranteed monotonic by design over all codes
- Buffered/unbuffered reference input options
- See Data Sheet for Additional Information
Product DetailsThe AD5330/AD5331/AD5340/AD5341 are single 8-/10-/12-bit DACs. They operate from a 2.5 V to 5.5 V supply consuming just 115 μA at 3 V and feature a power-down mode that further reduces the current to 80 nA. The devices incorporate an on-chip output buffer that can drive the output to both supply rails, but the AD5330, AD5340, and AD5341 allow a choice of buffered or unbuffered reference input.
The AD5330/AD5331/AD5340/AD5341 are available in thin shrink small outline packages (TSSOP).
- Portable battery-powered instruments
- Digital gain and offset adjustment
- Programmable voltage and current sources
- Programmable attenuators
- Industrial process control
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Tools & Simulations
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.