nanoDAC+, Improve Linearity, Offset & Drift Performance, 5ppm Reference, Smaller Packages, Enhanced Features, 1.8V logic
Features and Benefits
- Micropower: 140 µA @ 5 V, 115 µA @ 3 V
- Power-Down to 200 nA @ 5 V, 50 nA @ 3 V
- Guaranteed Monotonic by design
- Power-On-Reset to Zero Volts
- Three Power-Down Functions
- SYNC(active low) Interrupt Facility
- Low Power, SPI™, QSPI™, MICROWIRE™ and DSP-Compatible 3-Wire Serial Interface
- Output Buffer Amplifier with Rail-to-Rail Operation
- Temperature Range: -40°C to 105°C
- Three Power-Down Functions
The AD5320 is a single, 12-bit buffered voltage out DAC that operates from a single +2.7 V to +5.5 V supply consuming 115 µA at 3 V. Its on-chip precision output amplifier allows rail-to-rail output swing to be achieved. The AD5320 utilizes a versatile three-wire serial interface that operates at clock rates up to 30 MHz and is compatible with standard SPI ™,QSPI ™, MICROWIRE ™ and DSP interface standards.
- Available in 6-lead SOT-23 and 8-lead MicroSOIC packages
- Low power, single supply operation from 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Consumes 0.35 mW at 3 V and 0.7 mW at 5 V
- Rail-to-Rail output with a slew rate of 1 V/µs
- Reference derived from the power supply
- High speed serial interface with clock speeds up to 30 MHz
- Pin and Software Compatible with the AD5300 (8-Bit) and the AD5310 (10-bit)
Markets & Technology
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The AD5320 evaluation board is designed to help users quickly prototype new AD5320 circuits and reduce design time. The AD5320 operates from a single 2.7 V to 5.5 V supply.
For full data, see the AD5320 data sheet, which must be used in conjunction with UG-971 when using the evaluation board.
The evaluation board interfaces to the USB port of a PC via the SDP-B board. Software is available for download that allows users to program the AD5320.
Features & Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board in conjunction with nanoDAC® motherboard (EVAL-MBnanoDAC-SDZ)
- On-board references
- Various link options
- PC control in conjunction with Analog Devices, Inc., system demonstration platform (SDP)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.