Features and Benefits
- 18 GHz input sampling bandwidth (1 V p-p full-scale)
- 4 GSPS maximum sampling rate
- 67 dB SFDR at 4 GHz and 0.5 V p-p input and CLK = 1 GSPS)
- 56 dB SFDR at 4 GHz and 1 V p-p input and CLK = 1 GSPS)
- Direct coupled input/output
- Ultra clean output waveforms, minimal glitching
- ≥65 dB hold mode feedthrough rejection
- 1.45 per specs mV rms hold mode output noise
- 32-terminal ceramic leadless chip carrier, 5 mm × 5 mm
The HMC1061LC5 is a silicon germanium (SiGe), monolithic, fully differential, dual rank, track-and-hold amplifier that provides unprecedented bandwidth and dynamic range performance to wideband sampled signal systems. The track-and-hold amplifier offers precision signal sampling over an 18 GHz bandwidth, with 9-bit to 10-bit linearity from dc to beyond 5 GHz input frequency, 1.45 mV noise, and <70 fs random aperture jitter.
The HMC1061LC5 can be clocked to 4 GSPS with minimal dynamic range loss. The track-and-hold amplifier can be used to expand the bandwidth and/or high frequency linearity of high speed analog to digital conversion and signal acquisition systems. Wideband data acquisition systems with multi GHz required bandwidth for a variety of applications, such as software defined radio, radar systems, electronic warfare (EW), electronic intelligence (ELINT), and automated test equipment (ATE).
- RF ATE applications
- Digital sampling oscilloscopes
- RF demodulation systems
- Digital receiver systems
- High speed peak detectors
- Software defined radio
- Radar, electronic counter measures (ECM), and electronic intelligence systems
- High speed digital-to-analog converter (DAC) deglitching
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
Evaluation Kits (1)
Product Selection Guide (1)
Quality Documentation (1)
Technical Articles (1)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.