Features and Benefits
- Full-Featured IC Includes E1/T1 LIUs and Framers, TDMoP Engine, and 10/100 MAC
- Transport of E1, T1, E3, T3 or STS-1 TDM or CBR Serial Signals Over Packet Networks
- Full Support for These Mapping Methods: SAToP, CESoPSN, TDMoIP (AAL1), HDLC, Unstructured, Structured, Structured with CAS
- Adaptive Clock Recovery, Common Clock, External Clock and Loopback Timing Modes
- On-Chip TDM Clock Recovery Machines, One Per Port, Independently Configurable
- Clock Recovery Algorithm Handles Network PDV, Packet Loss, Constant Delay Changes, Frequency Changes and Other Impairments
- 64 Independent Bundles/Connections
- Multiprotocol Encapsulation Supports IPv4, IPv6, UDP, RTP, L2TPv3, MPLS, Metro Ethernet
- VLAN Support According to 802.1p and 802.1Q
- 10/100 Ethernet MAC Supports MII/RMII/SSMII
- Selectable 32-Bit, 16-Bit or SPI Processor Bus
- Operates from Only Two Clock Signals, One for Clock Recovery and One for Packet Processing
- Glueless SDRAM Buffer Management
- Low-Power 1.8V Core, 3.3V I/O
These IETF PWE3 SAToP/CESoPSN/TDMoIP/HDLC compliant devices allow up to eight E1, T1 or serial streams or one high-speed E3, T3, STS-1 or serial stream to be transported transparently over IP, MPLS or Ethernet networks. Jitter and wander of recovered clocks conform to G.823/G.824, G.8261, and TDM specifications. TDM data is transported in up to 64 individually configurable bundles. All standards-based TDM-over-packet mapping methods are supported except AAL2. Frame-based serial HDLC data flows are also supported. With built-in full-featured E1/T1 framers and LIUs. These ICs encapsulate the TDM-over-packet solution from analog E1/T1 signal to Ethernet MII while preserving options to make use of TDM streams at key intermediate points. The high level of integration available with the DS34T10x devices minimizes cost, board space, and time to market.
- TDM Circuit Extension Over PSN
- Leased-Line Services Over PSN
- TDM Over G/E-PON
- TDM Over Cable
- TDM Over WiMAX
- Cellular Backhaul Over PSN
- Multiservice Over Unified PSN
- HDLC-Based Traffic Transport Over PSN
Product Lifecycle Not Recommended for New Designs
This designates products ADI does not recommend broadly for new designs.
Documentation & Resources
DS34T102 Reliability Data1/12/202319K
Tools & Simulations
BSDL Model Files
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Support & Discussions
Sample & Buy
See our Ordering FAQs for answers to questions about online orders, payment options and more.
Buy Now Pricing
(**) Displayed Buy Now Price and Price Range is based on small quantity orders.
(*)The 1Ku list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Please see the latest communication from our CCO regarding lead times.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.