Features and Benefits
- RF input/output frequency range: 24GHz to 29.5GHz, addressing n257, n258, n261 bands in one footprint
- 1.5GHz RF bandwidth
- Two up conversion modes
- Direct conversion from differential baseband I/Q or single-ended complex IF to RF single sideband up conversion
- Two down conversion modes
- Direct conversion from RF to differential baseband I/Q
- Image-reject down conversion or single-ended complex IF
- LO doubler (x2) and quadrupler (x4) modes
- Matched 50Ω RF signal and LO ports
- Temperature compensation
- 3GPP specification compliant
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
Product Selection Guide (1)
Press Releases (1)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.