Product Lifecycle Obsolete
The models in this product family are no longer available.
Evaluation Kits (2)
The Teridian™ 78M6618 PDU1 evaluation board is an example of a low-cost power distribution unit (PDU) utilizing the 78M6618 system-on-chip (SoC). The 78M6618 monitors the AC line voltage and eight load currents, and controls switching of eight internal load relays. The embedded firmware calculates the RMS line voltage and RMS load currents, watts, VAs, VARs, and power factor. The real-time data is transmitted to a PC via a USB interface for display in a Windows®-based graphical user interface (GUI). The 78M6618 UART interface is used as the communications link to an on-board isolated USB interface IC. This document describes the evaluation board with "78M6618 PDU1_DIFF" imprinted on the board. This board is a complete replacement for (and obsoletes) the earlier 78M6618 PDU1 evaluation board
- Commercial Power Distribution Units
- Consumer Power Distribution Units
The TSC flash programmer model TFP2 provides a stand-alone flash memory programming tool for Teridian's embedded controllers. The TFP2 facilitates flash programming in a manufacturing production environment requiring minimum ancillary equipment. Once the TFP2 has been initialized with the target's program code, the target's flash memory can be programmed either manually through operator pushbutton, or controlled by a factory automation computer (ATE).
- Conditional Access and Payment Slots in Digital STB, PVR and Integrated DTVs
- POS Terminals
- SIM Readers in Wireless Devices (WiMAX, GSM, GPRS)
- Vending and Ticketing Machines
Features & Benefits
- Model TFP2 Flash Programmer
- 5V DC/1000mA Universal Wall Transformer with 2.5mm Plug
- Serial Cable, DB9, Male/Female, Straight Cable, 2m Length
- ATE Cable Housing and Crimp Pins
- Target-LS Cable Housing and Crimp Pins
- CHKSUM.EXE Utility Diskette
- Model TFP2 User Manual
- TFP2 Quick Start Guide
Documentation & Resources
78M6618 Reliability Data1/12/2023
78M6618 Safety Precautions11/4/2010
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.