Features and Benefits
- Internal Isolated Loop Supply Drives 1000 Ω Load
- Pin Programmable Inputs: 0 V to +5 V or 0 V to +10 V
- Pin Programmable Outputs: 4 to 20 mA or 0 to 20 mA
- High CMV Isolation: 1500 V RMS
- Normal-Mode Output Protection: 240 V RMS
- High Accuracy
Low Offset Tempco: ±300nA/°C
Low Gain Tempco: ±50ppm/°C
Low Nonlinearity: ±0.02%
- High CMR: 90dB min
- Small Package: 1.0"x2.10"x0.35"
- Meets IEEE std. 472: CMV Transient Protection (SWC)
The 1B22 is an isolated voltage-to-current converter that incorporates transformer isolation to achieve high performance and automated surface mount manufacturing for low cost and increased reliability. Designed for industrial applications, it is especially suited for harsh environments with extremely high common mode interference. With programmable inputs and outputs, the 1B22 provides an unbeatable combination of versatility and performance in a compact plastic package.
- Multichannel Process Control
- D/A Converter - Current Loop Interface
- Analog Transmitters and Controllers
- Remote Data Acquisition System
Product Lifecycle Last Time Buy
All products in this family will be obsolete soon. Please contact ADI Sales or Distributors to arrange for final purchases and read our Obsolescence Information to review the time periods for placing final orders and receiving final shipments.
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
LTspice® is a powerful, fast and free simulation software, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of analog circuits.