Features and Benefits
- Tools : Supports the first tool , i.e., detection of foreground objects
- Output Status: Detected Objects
- ROI : Region of Interest specified to enable detection only in regions of specific interest
- Configurable: Three versions of the algorithm for scalability. Algorithms are configurable by user
- Decimation: Input can be scaled by half both horizontally and vertically for reduced resolution support
- Primitives : VAT Primitives’API library
- Conformance Standard: None
- Release Format: Object code module with C source wrapper
- Input Format: UYVY422 in ITU.R BT.656 format or YUV 4:2:0 planar format or UYVY422 raw progressive from CMOS sensors
- Output Format: Detected objects and their features
- Frame Rate: Frame rates as specified by user
- Multi-Channel: Fully re-entrant at frame level and multi-instancing capable
- Uses Image Processing Toolbox Rel 1.0.0
The Video Content Analysis Toolbox (VCAT) Library for the Analog Devices Blackfin processor is an implementation of video analytics tools to be used in video surveillance for detection of events such as intrusion detection, left/removed object detection. The tool supported now is Foreground Objects/Blob Detection in video captured from a stationary camera. The C-callable API’s are flexible and designed for Video Surveillance use cases.
|Code memory (KB)||Data RAM (KB)||Data ROM (KB)||Frame Buffer (MB)||Cycles/pel (MIPS)|
||Moving Average Peak
- MIPS measured using sequences where detected objects cover around 30% of the scene, optimal memory layout, PAL D1 input running on ADSP-BF561 rev 0.5 processor.
- Measurements done with CAS = 3 for SDRAM, CCLK = 600 MHZ, SCLK = 100 MHZ for ADSP-BF561
- Data cache and instruction cache are enabled. The cache is set in "write back" and "small cache" (DCBS=0) mode. Memory DMA is used with 32 bit DMA.
- "Data RAM" for one instance, includes Stack, Scratch, Instance/State for D1 resolution.
- "Frame Buffer" for one instance of D1 PAL (720x576) resolution.
- All "Scratch" and "State" Memory are for D1 resolution.
- 1 MB = 1024 KiB; 1 KiB = 1024 Bytes.
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.