Features and Benefits
- Easy to Use
- GUI Drives I2C Interface
- Red/Green/Blue LED
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Emulates System Loading
- On-Board Electronic Load for LDO and SIMO Buck Boost Outputs
- Electronic Load has Steady-State, Transient, and Random Modes
- Evaluates Both Push-Button and Slider-Switch On-Key Options
The MAX77640/MAX77641 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested printed circuit board (PCB) that demonstrates the MAX77640/MAX77641. The EV kit allows for easy evaluation of the MAX77640/MAX77641 resources, including the SIMO, LDO, GPIO, current sinks, and I2C interface.
Windows®-based software provides a user-friendly graphical interface (GUI) as well as a detailed register-based interface to exercise the features of the MAX77640/ MAX77641.
- Action Cameras, Wearable/Body Cameras
- Hearables: Bluetooth Headphones and Earbuds
- Internet of Things (IoT) Devices
- Wearables: Fitness, Health, and Activity Monitors
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.