Features and Benefits
- Easy to Use
- GUI Drives I2C Interface
- Red/Green/Blue LED
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Emulates System Loading
- On-Board Electronic Load for LDO and SIMO Buck Boost Outputs
- Electronic Load has Steady-State, Transient, and Random Modes
- Evaluates Both Push-Button and Slider-Switch On-Key Options
The MAX77640/MAX77641 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested printed circuit board (PCB) that demonstrates the MAX77640/MAX77641. The EV kit allows for easy evaluation of the MAX77640/MAX77641 resources, including the SIMO, LDO, GPIO, current sinks, and I2C interface.
Windows®-based software provides a user-friendly graphical interface (GUI) as well as a detailed register-based interface to exercise the features of the MAX77640/ MAX77641.
- Action Cameras, Wearable/Body Cameras
- Hearables: Bluetooth Headphones and Earbuds
- Internet of Things (IoT) Devices
- Wearables: Fitness, Health, and Activity Monitors
Documentation & Resources
MAX77640EVKIT SchematicA - Schematic10/10/2022235K
UG-6515: MAX77640/MAX77641 I2C-Compatible Serial Interface Implementation Guide8/28/2018571K
UG-6516: MAX77640/MAX77641 Programmer's Guide8/28/2018743K
MAX77640EVKIT Gerber File - Design Files1/25/2023TGZ5M
MAX77640EVKIT ODB File - Design Files10/10/2022TGZ4M
MAX77640EVKIT Bill of Materials - Design Files10/10/2022159K
MAX77640EVKIT Board Layout - Design Files10/10/2022ZIP4M
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.