Features and Benefits
- Evaluates the MAX38643A in a 6-Pin µDFN
- 1.8V to 5.5V Input Range
- 1.0V to 3.3V Configurable Output Voltage
- Up to 700mA Output Current
- Proven 2-Layer 1oz Copper PCB Layout
- Demonstrates Compact Solution Size
- Fully Assemble and Tested
The MAX38643A evaluation kit (EV kit) evaluates the MAX38643A, an ultra-low quiescent current step-down DC-DC converter in the µDFN package. The EV kit operates over an input range of 1.8V to 5.5V, and provides resistorconfigurable output voltages from 1.0V to 3.3V. The EV kit delivers up to 700mA of current depending on the input voltage to the output voltage ratio.
The EV kit comes with the MAX38643AELT+ installed.
- Portable Space-Constrained Consumer Products
- Single Li-ion and Coin Cell Battery Products
- Wearable devices, Ultra-Low-Power IoT, NB IoT, and BLE
- Wired, Wireless, Industrial Products