Features and Benefits
- Convenient Platform to Evaluate the MAX30005
- Many Easy-to-Reach Test Points
- Real-time Monitoring and Plotting
- Data Logging Capabilities
- Bluetooth LE
- Windows® 10 Compatible GUI software
- Facilitates IEC 60601-2-47 Compliance Testing
The MAX30005 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a platform to evaluate the functionality and features of the MAX30005 electrocardiogram (ECG) measurement capabilities. The EV kit contains flexible hardware and software configurations to help the user quickly learn how to configure and optimize the MAX30005 for their own applications. The MAX30005 is a complete ECG analog front-end solution that features a single-lead ECG channel equipped with EMI filtering, internal lead biasing, AC and DC leadsoff detection, ultra-low power lead-on detection, calibration voltages, and right leg drive.
The MAX30005 EV kit consists of two boards; MAXSENSORBLE_EVKIT_B is the microcontroller (MCU) board while MAX30005_EVKIT_B is the sensor board containing the MAX30005. The EV kit can be powered through USB connection to PC using a USB-C to USB-A cable or a Li-Po Battery. The EV kit communicates with MAX86176_MAX30005 GUI (should be installed in the user system) via Bluetooth® (WIN BLE). The EV kit contains the latest firmware but comes with the programming circuit board MAXDAP-TYPE-C in case a firmware change is needed.
The MAX30005 EVK PCB is designed to provide maximum flexibility for the demonstration of the MAX30005. Because of this flexibility, the MAX30005 might not achieve all of the data sheet performance specifications when operating on this PCB.
- PPG (MAX86176): Wearable Devices for Fitness, Wellness and Medical Applications with Clinical Accuracy
- PPG (MAX86176): Suitable for Wrist, Finger, Ear and Other Locations
- PPG (MAX86176): Optimized Performance to Detect Heart Rate, Oxygen Saturation (SpO2), Muscle and Tissue Oxygen Saturation(SmO2 and StO2), and Body Hydration
- ECG (MAX86176/MAX30005): Single-Lead Event Monitors for Atrial Fibrillation (AFib) and other Arrhythmia Detection
- ECG (MAX86176/MAX30005): Single-Lead Wireless Patches for At-Home/In-Hospital Monitoring
- ECG (MAX86176/MAX30005): Chest-Band Heart-Rate Monitors for Fitness Applications
- ECG (MAX86176/MAX30005): Biometric Authentication and ECG-on-Demand Applications
- PPG-ECG SYNC (MAX86176): Fully Synchronized PPG and ECG Signal Path for PTT Measurements
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.