Features and Benefits
- Convenient Platform to Evaluate the MAX30001
- Many Easy-to-Reach Test Points
- Measure Individual Supply Currents
- Touchproof Cable Connectors
- Windows® 7/8/10 Compatible GUI software
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Facilitates IEC 60601-2-47 Compliance Testing
- Ultra-Low-Power Design
The MAX30001 evaluation system (EV system) provides a single platform to evaluate the functionality and features of the MAX30001 with Biopotential (ECG, R-to-R, and Pace Detection) and Bioimpedance (BioZ) measurement capabilities. The EV system includes a MAX30001 evaluation kit (EV kit) and a MAX32630FTHR Cortex-M4F microcontroller for wearables. The MAX32630FTHR provides power to the MAX30001 EV kit and contains the firmware necessary to use the EV kit GUI program. The EV kit ships with jumpers installed and supply voltages set to typical operating values. Optional connections exist which can be shunted to make use of different functionalities.
This EV system is not a medical device.
How to Measure Bioimpedance (Bio-Z) with the MAX30001EVSYS
Make High-Accuracy Biopotential and BioZ Measurements with MAX30001
Design Solution: Take the Stress Out of Wearable Heart Monitoring ›
- Bio Authentication and ECG-On-Demand Applications
- Chest Band Heart Rate Monitors for Fitness Applications
- Impedance Based Heart Rate Detection
- Respiration and Hydration Monitors
- Single-Lead Event Monitors for Arrhythmia Detection
- Single-Lead Wireless Patches for In-Patient/Out-Patient Monitoring
Documentation & Resources
MAX30001EVSYS ODB File - Design Files10/10/2022TGZ4M
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.