Features and Benefits
- 4.5V to 42V Input Supply Range
- Input Voltage Range Extended down to 2V after Initial Startup
- Boost Output Voltages Adjustable Between 4.5V and 60V via External Resistors
- Boost Fixed Output Voltage Available with Minor Component Changes
- ±2% Output Voltage Accuracy
- Frequency-Synchronization Input
- Enable Input
- Voltage-Monitoring PGOOD Output
- Jumpers and Test Points on Key Nodes for Simplified Evaluation
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX25201 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested application circuit that simplifies the evaluation of the MAX25201 400kHz, 36V boost controller. All installed components are rated for the automotive temperature range. Various test points and jumpers are included for evaluation.
The standard EV kit comes with the installed MAX25201 (24V, 400kHz) and can also be used to evaluate other MAX25201 variants with minimal component changes shown in the MAX25201 EV Kit Bill of Materials.
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.