Features and Benefits
- +2V to +36V Input Supply Range
- Delivers up to 1.2A Output Current (MAX20040)
- Frequency-Synchronization Input
- Enable Input
- Voltage-Monitoring PGOOD Output
- Enable or Disable Spread Spectrum
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX20040 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested application circuit for the MAX20040, which is a small, synchronous buck-boost converter family with integrated high-side and low-side switches. Each EV kit is designed to deliver up to 1.2A with input voltages from +4.5V to +36V, while using only 52µA quiescent current at no load. Input voltage can be lowered to +2V after regulation. Output-voltage quality can be monitored by observing the PGOOD signal.
- Body Electronics
- Infotainment Systems
- Point-of-Load Power Supply
- Power over Coax
- Start-Stop Systems
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.