Features and Benefits
- 3.0V to 5.5V Input Voltage Range
- 1.0V to 4.0V Output Voltages Range
- Resistive Dividers Used to Set Appropriate Output Voltage
- High Switching Frequency of 2.2MHz
- Two Channels Operate 180° Out-of-Phase
- Individual Enable and Reset Connections Available
- Loop Measurements Ready on All Channels
- Overtemperature and Short-Circuit Protection
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX20029 EV kit is a fully assembled and tested PCB that demonstrates the capabilities of the MAX20029 power-management IC (PMIC), which comprises four low-voltage step-down converters. The IC operates at a 3V to 5.5V input supply voltage, regulates to a 1V to 4V voltage range, and delivers up to 1.5A of current at each of its outputs. The converters are high-frequency switchers, operating at 2.2MHz. The high switching frequency allows for reduced component values and sizes, including a single ceramic output capacitor on each rail. All channels have independent undervoltage/overvoltage comparators at both input and output, current limiting, and fault-flag outputs. The EV kit ships fully assembled and tested, ready for immediate evaluation of the IC.
Documentation & Resources
MAX20029EVKIT Gerber File - Design Files10/10/2022ZIP190K
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.