Features and Benefits
- Differential Remote-Voltage Sensing
- 3V to 5.5V Input Supply Range
- I2C-Controlled 0.5V to 1.5875V Output Voltage Range
- 2.2MHz Operation
- ±2% Output-Voltage Accuracy
- Power-Good Output
- Current-Mode, Forced-PWM, and Skip Operation
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX20010 evaluation kit (EV kit) demonstrates the MAX20010 automotive single 6A step-down converter. The EV kit operates over an input range of 3V to 5.5V, with the output set for 1V and up to 6A load.
Documentation & Resources
MAX20010EVKIT Gerber Files - Design Files10/10/2022ZIP240K
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.