Features and Benefits
- ModelGauge™ m5 Algorithm
- Monitors Single-Cell Packs
- Full Protection Solution On-Board for Evaluation
- Battery Pack Input Voltage Range of +2.3V to +4.9V with Default Hardware
- Default Current Range -5A to +5A, up to 10A with less than 5mΩ Sense Resistor
- Thermistor Measurement Network
- On-Board I2C/1-Wire Communication Interface
- Windows 7 or Newer Compatible Software
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX173xxX/MAX173xxG evaluation kits (EV kits) are fully assembled and tested surface-mount PCBs that evaluate the stand-alone pack-side fuel gauge IC with protector and SHA-256 authentication for 1-cell lithiumion/ polymer batteries.
The EV kits include the IC evaluation board with integrated I2C/1-Wire®- interface and USB micro-B cable. Windows®-based graphical user interface (GUI) software is available for use with the EV kits and can be downloaded from Maxim’s website at www.maximintegrated.com/products/MAX17303 (under the Design Resources tab). Windows 7 or newer Windows operating system is required to use with the EV kit GUI software.
- Digital Still, Video, and Action Cameras
- Handheld Computers and Terminals
- Handheld Radios
- Home and Building Automation, Sensors
- Medical Devices, Health and Fitness Monitors
- Smart Batteries
- Smartphones, Tablets, and 2-in-1 Laptops
- Smartwatches and Wearables
Documentation & Resources
MAX17311XEVKIT Gerber File - Design Files10/10/2022ZIP2M
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.