Features and Benefits
- Battery Input Voltage Range
- MAX17048X: +2.5V to +4.5V
- MAX17049X: +2.5V to +12V
- Powered from a Single Battery (MAX17048X)
- Evaluates 1-Cell (MAX17048X) or 2-Cell (MAX17049X) Batteries
- Precision ±7.5mV Voltage Measurement per Cell
- Current Sense Not Required
- On-Board LDO for 2-Cell Evaluation (MAX17049X)
- Tiny 0.9mm x 1.7mm, 8-Bump Wafer-Level Package (WLP)
- Windows XP-, Windows Vista-, and Windows 7-Compatible Software
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX17048X/MAX17049X evaluation kits (EV kits) include the MAX17048X/MAX17049X EV kit and the Maxim DS91230+ command module. Windows XP®-, Windows Vista®-, and Windows® 7-compatible software is also available for use with the evaluation kit and can be downloaded from www.maximintegrated.com/evkitsoftware.
The EV kits are fully assembled and tested surface-mount PCBs that evaluate the MAX17048X/MAX17049X host or battery-side fuel gauge for 1-cell/2-cell lithium-ion (Li+) batteries in handheld and portable equipment. The EV kits can be powered from a single battery (MAX17048X) and configured to evaluate a single lithium cell (MAX17048X) or from two lithium cells in series (MAX17049X).
- Digital Still and Video Cameras
- Portable Game Players
- Portable Medical Equipment
- Tablets and Handheld Computers
- Wireless Handsets
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.