Features and Benefits
- 8.6V to 36.2V Undervoltage/Overvoltage Thresholds
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- Resistor Adjustable Overvoltage and Undervoltage Trip Threshold
- Proven 2-Layer, 2oz Copper PCB Layout
- Demonstrates Compact Solution Size
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX16141 evaluation kit (EV kit) evaluates the MAX16141/MAX16141A.. The MAX16141 is a diode controller and protection device that protects systems against fault conditions, such as reverse-current, overcurrent, input overvoltage/ undervoltage, short-circuit, and overtemperature. The MAX16141 EV kit comes with the MAX16141AAF/V+ IC installed. The MAX16141 EV kit undervoltage/overvoltage thresholds are set to 8.6V/36.2V, respectively.
- Automotive Power Systems
- Network/Telecom Power Systems
- PoE Systems
- RAID Systems
Documentation & Resources
MAX16141EVKIT ODB File - Design Files1/25/2023TGZ2M
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.