Features and Benefits
- 2x2 Narrow/Wide-band RF transceiver platform operating over 30MHz to 6GHz frequency range
- Complete radio cards for evaluation
- ADRV9002NP/W1/PCBZ for frequency band 30MHz to 3GHz
- ADRV9002NP/W2/PCBZ for frequency band 3GHz to 6GHz
- An on-board
- Clock and MCS distribution
- Reference design for high efficiency power supply solution
- Power consumption monitoring solution
- FMC connector to FPGA motherboard (ZC706 and ZCU102)
- Powered from single FMC connector
- Includes schematics, layout, BOM, HDL, drivers and application software
The ADRV9002NP/W1/PCBZ and ADRV9002NP/W2/PCBZ are radio cards designed to showcase the ADRV9002, dual-channel Narrow/Wide-band RF transceiver. The radio cards provide a 2x2 transceiver platform for device evaluation. All peripherals necessary for the radio card to operate include high efficiency power circuit board, and a high-performance clocking/MCS distribution included on the radio board. Connecting one of the radio cards with the FPGA motherboard through the FMC connector form a complete evaluation platform for ADRV9002.
This hardware together with TES software can be used to emulate ADRV9003 and ADRV9004 transceiver. When ADRV9003 or ADRV9004 transceiver is selected in TES, software can generate required initialization sequence that is tailored to particular transceiver.
Markets and Technologies
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.