Features and Benefits
- EVAL-ADR3625EBZ evaluation board
- Gold pin connectors that allow the addition of passive components
- Reserved SMB PCB trace for the output of signals
- Reserved binding post PCB trace for extra pins
- Binding post for simple connection for supply and meters
The EVAL-ADR3625EBZ evaluation board is for evaluating the ADR3625 that is included on the board.
Figure 1 in the user guide shows the EVAL-ADR3625EBZ evaluation board. VIN, GNDF, and VOUTF are installed with the binding post for simple connection with the most common bench setup connector. Printed circuit board (PCB) traces are also provided for the GNDS and VOUTS pins, the passives, and the Subminiature Version B (SMB) for more sophisticated setup and usage.
Full specifications of the device under test (DUT) are available in the ADR365 data sheet, which should be consulted in conjunction with the user guide when using the EVAL-ADR3625EBZ evaluation board.
Markets and Technologies
- Disease Management & Wellness
- Activity Tracking & Fall Detection
- Body Composition, Hydration, Bioimpedance Analysis
- Wearable Health Monitor
- Life Sciences & Medical Instrumentation
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Insulin Pump
- Temperature Measurement
- Vital Signs Measurements
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) Measurement
- Electroencephalogram (EEG) Measurement
- Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) Measurement
- A dc voltage source
- An analog signal source
- A multimeter
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.