Features and Benefits
- VBUS input voltage: 4.0 V to 6.5 V
- Fully featured evaluation board for the ADP5360
- Evaluation software and installation CD included
- Simple device measurements and demonstrable with
- A voltage power supply
- A battery or battery simulator
- A voltage meter
- Load resistors or an electrical load
The ADP5360 includes a high performance linear regulator for single Li-ion/Li-ion battery charging, ultralow quiescent current fuel gauge and battery protection circuit, an ultralow quiescent buck and a buck boost switching regulator, and a supervisory circuit.
The ADP5360CB-EVALZ evaluation board supports an external USB dongle connection and the graphic user interface (GUI) software allows the user to evaluate the comprehensive functionalities provided by the I2C interface.
The ADP5360 operates over the −40°C to +85°C junction temperature range and is available in a 32-ball, 2.56 mm × 2.56 mm WLCSP.
More information on the ADP5360 is provided in the ADP5360 data sheet, which must be consulted in conjunction with the evaluation board user guide.
Markets & Technology