Features and Benefits
- 5 kV rms power and signal isolated RS-485/RS-422 transceiver
- Convenient connections for power and signal through screw terminal blocks
- Configurable as half duplex or full duplex
- 5 V or 3.3 V operation
- Easily configurable through jumper connections
- Test points for measuring all signals
- Layout optimized for emissions
The ADM2687E evaluation board can be used for easy evaluation of the ADM2682E and ADM2687E power and signal isolated RS-485 transceivers. Screw terminal blocks provide convenient connections for the power and signal connections. The evaluation board is easily configured through jumper connections. The board can be used in half-duplex or fullduplex configurations and has a 120 Ω termination resistor fitted on the receiver input. The evaluation board can be used with either the ADM2682E 16 Mbps part or the ADM2687E 500 kbps part. The driver and receiver are enabled and disabled by jumper connections. Test points are included on the power and signal lines on both sides of the isolation barrier.
Markets and Technologies
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.