Features and Benefits
- 3 common signal processing and conditioning blocks, a preamplifier, an 8-pole filter, and an ADC driver integrated to support a variety of demodulator applications
- No external components required for proper operation
Product DetailsThe EVAL-ADAQ8088EBZ evaluates the ADAQ8088 and requires a 2.7 V to 3.3 V power supply for proper operation. The EVAL-ADAQ8088EBZ accepts baseband differential in-phase/quadrature (I/Q) inputs via Subminiature A (SMA)connectors (Jx) and drives pipeline analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) via SMA output connectors. The EVAL-ADAQ8088EBZ contains the ADAQ8088 µModule, which is a dual-channel analog system in package (SIP) that integrates three common signal processing and conditioning blocks to support a variety of demodulator applications and data acquisition applications. The device integrates all active and passive components to form a complete signal chain between the output of an I/Q demodulator and the input to an ADC. For full details on the ADAQ8088, see the ADAQ8088 data sheet, which must be consulted in conjunction with the user guide when using the EVAL-ADAQ8088EBZ.
Markets and Technologies
- Bench supply of 2.7 V to 3.3 V
- SMA cables
- 4-Port or 2-port network analyzer
- AD9681-125EBZ evaluation kit
- HSC-ADC-EVALEZ evaluation kit
- Keysight 33600A generator
- Allen Avionics LPF #F3056-7P7 (2 pieces)
- PC running Windows®
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.