Features and Benefits
- ADAQ23876 15 MSPS, 16-bit μModule evaluation board
- Versatile analog signal conditioning circuitry
- On-board reference, LDO, and power supply circuits
- PC software for control and data analysis of time and frequency domain
- System demonstration platform-compatible (SDP-H1)
The EVAL-ADAQ23876FMCZ evaluation board (see Figure 1 in the user guide) enables simplified evaluation of the ADAQ23876 15 MSPS, 16-bit, high speed, precision μModule® data acquisition solutions. The EVAL-ADAQ23876FMCZ demonstrates the performance of the ADAQ23876 μModules, and is a versatile tool for a variety of applications.
The ADAQ23876 μModule combines multiple common signal processing and conditioning blocks into devices that include a low noise, fully differential analog-to-digital converter (ADC) driver, a stable reference buffer, high resolution, 16-bit, 15 MSPS successive approximation register (SAR) ADCs, and the critical passive components necessary for optimum performance.
The EVAL-ADAQ23876FMCZ interfaces with a high speed system demonstration platform (SDP), SDP-H1 (EVAL-SDP-CH1Z), via a 160-pin connector, as shown in Figure 2 in the user guide.
For full details on the ADAQ23876 see the ADAQ23876 data sheet, which must be consulted in conjunction with the user guide when using the EVAL-ADAQ23876FMCZ.
Markets and Technologies
EVAL-ADAQ23876FMCZ evaluation board
- PC running Windows® 10 or higher
- SDP-H1 (EVAL-SDP-CH1Z) controller board
- Low noise, precision signal source (such as the SYS-2700 series)
- Standard USB A to USB mini-B
- Band-pass filter suitable for 18-bit testing (value based on signal frequency)
- ADAQ23876 or ADAQ23878 ACE plugin
- SDP-H1 driver
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.