Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board for the AD9121
- Includes options to evaluate:
- DAC only (Two DAC output)
- DAC and ADL537X quadrature modulator
- USB interface for configuration
- Internal or external power supply regulation
- Data pattern generator and SPI software interfaces
This page contains evaluation board documentation and ordering information for evaluating the AD9121.
The AD9121 evaluation board, AD9121-M5375-EBZ, has the ADL5375 modulator on-board. To operate the evaluation boards, the user must apply power, a clock source, a digital data source, and be able to observe the DAC output on either a spectrum analyzer or an oscilloscope. The evaluation board comes with software which are ACE (Analysis | Control | Evaluation) and DPG Downloader Lite software that allows the user to program the SPI port. Via the SPI port, the DUT and clock circuitry can be programmed into any of its various operating modes.
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.