Features and Benefits
- Ready to use heart rate monitor (HRM) front end
- Operates in two electrode or three electrode configurations
- Directly interfaces to data acquisition and analog-to-digital converters (ADCs)
- Easy feature selection with switches
- Allows various circuit configurations
The AD8232-EVALZ evaluation board contains an AD8232 heart rate monitor front end conveniently mounted with the necessary components for initial evaluation in fitness applications. Inputs, outputs, supplies, and leads off detection terminals are routed to test pins to simplify connectivity. Switches and jumpers are available for setting the input bias voltage, shutdown (SDN), fast restore (FR), and ac/dc, leads off detection mode.
Buy functionality exists in desktop site
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.