Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board for the AD9680 and AD9234
- SPI interface for setup and control
- Wide band Balun driven input
- No external supply needed. Uses 12V-1A and 3.3V-3A supplies from FMC
- VisualAnalog® and SPI controller software interfaces
Product DetailsThe AD6674-1000EBZ is evaluation board for AD6674 385 MHz BW IF Diversity Receiver. The reference designs provide all of the support circuitry required to operate the ADC in its various modes and configurations. It is designed to interface directly with the ADS7-V2EBZ data capture card, allowing users to download captured data for analysis. The Visual Analog software package, which is used to interface with the device's hardware, allows users to download captured data for analysis with a user-friendly graphical interface. The SPI Controller software package is also compatible with this hardware, and allows the user to access the SPI programmable features of the AD6674. The user guide wiki provides documentation and instructions to configure the device for performance evaluation in the lab.
The AD6674 data sheet provides additional information related to device configuration and performance, and should be consulted when using the evaluation board. All documents and Visual Analog and SPI Controller are available at the High Speed ADC Evaluation Boards page. For additional information or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Analog signal source and antialiasing filter
- Sample Clock Source
- REFCLOCK source for FPGA receiver
- PC running Windows 7, XP or Vista
- USB 2.0 port recommended (USB 1.1 compatible)
- AD6674-1000EBZ Evaluation Board
- ADS7-V2EBZ FPGA Based Data Capture Kit
- VisualAnalog (ftp://ftp.analog.com/pub/HSSP_SW/VisualAnalog/)
- SPIController (ftp://ftp.analog.com/pub/adispi/A2DComponents/Install/ )
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.