Features and Benefits
- Demonstrates the Features of the DS28E40 DeepCover® Secure Authenticator
- 1-Wire Communication Is Logged to Aid Firmware Designers’ Understanding of the DS28E40
- 1-Wire/I2C USB Adapter Creates a Virtual COM Port on Any PC
- Fully Compliant with USB Specification v2.0
- Software Runs on Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7 for Both 64-Bit and 32-Bit Versions
- 3.3V ±3% 1-Wire Operating Voltage
- Convenient On-Board Test Points, TDFN Socket
- Evaluation Software Available by Request
The DS28E40 evaluation system (EV system) provides the hardware and software necessary to evaluate the features of the DS28E40. The EV system consists of five DS28E40ATB/VY+ devices in a 10-pin TDFN package, a DS9121ATB+ evaluation TDFN socket board, and a DS9481P-300# USB-to-I2C/1-Wire® adapter. The evaluation software runs under Windows® 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7 operating systems, both the 64-bit and 32-bit versions. It provides a handy user interface to exercise the features of the DS28E40.
- Accessory and Peripheral Secure Authentication
- Automotive Secure Authentication
- Identification and Calibration Automotive Parts/Tools/Accessories
- IoT Node Crypto-Protection
- Secure Boot or Download of Firmware and/or System Parameters
- Secure Storage of Cryptographic Keys for a Host Controller
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.