Features and Benefits
- Analog Devices ADSP-BF592 Blackfin processor
- Programmable VDDINT core power: AD5258 TWI digital potentiometer and ADP1715 low dropout linear regulator
- SPI flash memory: Numonyx M25P16 – 16 Mb
- Audio codec: Analog Devices SSM2603 stereo, 24-bit analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters, Highly efficient headphone amplifier, Stereo line input and monaural microphone input
- Universal asynchronous receiver/transmitter (UART): ADM3202 RS-232 line driver/receiver, DB9 female connector
- LEDs: Eight LEDs: one board reset (red), three general-purpose (amber), one power (green), one battery good indicator (green), one battery low indicator (amber) and one battery charging indicator (amber)
- Push buttons: Four push buttons: one reset, two programmable flags, and one wake-up with debounce logic
- Expansion interface II: Next generation of the expansion interface design, provides access to most of the processor signals
- JTAG ICE 14-pin header
Product DetailsThe ADSP-BF592 EZ-KIT Lite® provides developers with a cost-effective method for initial evaluation of the ADSP-BF592 processor via a USB-based, PC-hosted tool set. With this EZ-KIT Lite, users can learn more about the Analog Devices (ADI) ADSP-BF592 hardware and software development, and quickly prototype a wide range of applications.
The EZ-KIT Lite includes an ADSP-BF592 Blackfin Processor desktop evaluation board along with an evaluation suite of the VisualDSP++® development and debugging environment, including the C/C++ compiler, assembler, and linker. The evaluation suite of VisualDSP++ is designed to be used with the EZ-KIT Lite only.
Part number: ADZS-BF592-EZLITE
CROSSCORE® Tools Support:
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
- ADSP-BF592 EZ-KIT Lite board
- VisualDSP++ Installation Quick Reference Card
- USB cable
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 and Latest Update.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.