Blackfin Processors Software and Tools1/20/2015
Features and Benefits
- ADSP-BF506F Blackfin processor
- Programmable VDDINT core power: AD5258 TWI digital potentiometer and ADP1715 low dropout linear regulator
- Internal parallel flash memory: – 4 MB (2M x 16 bits)
- SPI flash memory: Numonyx M25P16 – 16 Mb
- Internal ADC: 2 MSPS, 12-bit, 3-channel SAR analog-to-digital converter, 12 single ended inputs, 6 differential inputs
- Universal asynchronous receiver/transmitter (UART): ADM3202 RS-232 line driver/receiver, DB9 female connector
- LEDs: Five LEDs: one board reset (red), three general-purpose (amber), and one power (green)
- Push buttons: Three push buttons: one reset and two programmable flags with debounce logic
- Expansion interface II: Next generation of the expansion interface design, provides access to most of the processor signals
- Land grid array: Easy probing of all port pins
- JTAG ICE 14-pin header
- Bus powered
- Evaluation version VisualDSP++ 5.0
- USB Cable
Product DetailsThe ADSP-BF506F EZ-KIT Lite® provides developers with a cost-effective method for initial evaluation of the ADSP-BF504/F and BF506F Blackfin® Processors via a USB-based, PC-hosted tool set. With this EZ-KIT Lite, users can learn more about the Analog Devices (ADI) ADSP-BF506F hardware and software development, and quickly prototype a wide range of applications.
Part number: ADZS-BF506F-EZLITE
CROSSCORE® Tools Support:
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 and Latest Update.
Documentation & Resources
Blackfin Processors: Manuals11/12/2015
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.